Massive U.S. supply chain challenges are impacting manufacturers of all types and sizes. In the latest episode of the Minds on Manufacturing podcast, MC Machinery’s Consumables Product Group National Sales Manager George Johnson and Senior Purchasing Manager Brian Howard discuss:
• Causes of the current supply chain issues
• How manufacturers are managing the complex coordination of overseas transportation
• How shipping delays are impacting inventory of essential materials
• Shortages impacting fabricators and machinists
• Impact on pricing of materials, including metal and consumables
The Minds on Manufacturing podcast is available on all major podcast platforms including Apple Podcasts and Spotify. Produced by MC Machinery Systems, the Minds on Manufacturing podcast covers timely topics in fabricating, machining and manufacturing in general.